Sunday, November 13, 2016

"Motorcycle Moments" 'Movember Challenge" Mixed Media Origins Layout



Hi all!

Back to show you my designteam take on the Canvas Corp Brands "Movember" challenge.
You can find the challenge with inspiring moodboard here: canvascorpbrands movember challenge.


You still have until December 5 to compete, and win an amazing prize package!

You can find the post featuring my layout here: "motorcyle moments".

Before I'll show you the pictures, I want to inform you that you will find step by step pictures on the Canvas Corp Brands blog. You can find a list of supplies (many yummy 7Gypsies and Tattered Angels were used of course) and an explanation on the blog. I would love for you to pop over there and have a look!

I hope to have inspired you with this layout, to give this challenge your own spin. What's not to love about men, rust and transportation after all?
If you want to see more of my work, come find me on Facebook too: lessisbore
And Instagram: mandylessisbore

Happy scrapping!









No comments: